You may have noticed OSM has switched over to a new form of its website. Please forgive us for any difficulties you have navigating and finding information. Please check back again soon as we troubleshoot the glitches over the coming weeks.
- For Assistance, please contact one our campuses directly. Thank You.
- Portland Campus: 503-244-3420 – Salem Campus: 503-585-8912
AMTA SCHOLARSHIP – Applications due May 31
For students enrolled in an entry-level massage training program…..
Oregon School of Massage students are eligible.
AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) announced the association’s new AMTA Student Scholarship, which will culminate in a $5,000 scholarship to a massage therapy student this September.Massage therapy students can easily review all requirements and apply online. Share the good news with an OSM student. Open to all massage therapy students currently enrolled, or admitted, in a 500-hour minimum entry level massage therapy program. Applications are due by May 31, 2013.
The scholarship recipient will be announced on September 10, 2013. The student recipient will be presented with a certificate and check at a special event held at the student’s school. Information/Application: Scholarship.
Massage Training Preview
Are you ready for a fresh start in your life? OSM is the place to begin that journey. Envision your future in massage, and come explore massage therapy as a career. To reserve your seat, please call admissions at 503-244-3420 in Portland or 503-585-8912 in Salem.
Concerned about Tuition Costs?
Attend a Preview or explore OSM’s Tuition Payment Options, which include:
- No Interest Payment Plan
- Low Interest Loan – Interest Rate reduced to 3%
Happening at OSM – (Updated Weekly)
- TRAINING PREVIEW – May 23, Thu 6:30-8:30PM, No Cost – PORTLAND
- CPR – Jun 1, Sat 9:30-12:30PM, $35 – PORTLAND
- SAT. HOURS in SALEM – June 8 Only, Sat 8:30AM-12:30PM – SALEM
- ON-SITE CHAIR MASSAGE I – Jun 8, Sat 9AM-6PM, $170 – SALEM
- DEEP MASSAGE-The Lauterstein Method – Jun 14-16, Fri 7-9PM; Sat 9AM-6PM; Sun 9AM-4PM, $325 – PORTLAND
- THAI MASSAGE-Level I – Jun 14-16, Fri 6:30-8:30PM; Sat-Sun 9AM-5PM, $375 – PORTLAND
- Summer Quarter Begins the Week of June 24